Ensuring the safe and proper use of our products is our number one priority and we advise you follow the below steps.
- Never leave burning wax unattended
- Never burn wax for longer than 3 hours at a time
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn wax on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles or in a draught
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting container candles
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring
You can find safety instructions and CLP with Your purchase.
Please contact us for any further advice and we will be happy to help..